Saturday, April 23, 2011

Fabulous Friday!!!

What a beautiful week it has been.  Can I just say that I love my school?  It has been so amazing learning from them and being able to pour into them.  We have such amazing students & great staff, but I know I've already told you that a lot.

This week we had Mark Anderson come to speak to us.  I really didn't know what to expect since I didn't know much about him or what he was about.  Let me preface by saying that over the past couple of months, I've been praying that there would just be a continual hunger in me and that I would be sold out... Like NO compromise in any situations, completely set apart.  And Abba has been doing gradual steps in my heart of revealing how good He is, drawing me in, deeper & deeper, from freedom to freedom, from glory to glory.  And having Mark speak this week was so perfect for what the Lord was doing, because he walked in with such authority, spoke in such love and confidence, and really walks in no fear of man. Each day he spoke on a new topic.  Topics like living from the inside --> out instead of from a humanistic mindset (outside --> in), valuing what is important, having an eternities perspective, and revealing to us that we have all that we need, Christ has given us everything, and in Him we have everything we just need to start walking it out.  It's like having a car, AND having the keys to start the car, but we just wait for the car to start and go... we have to put the keys in the ignition and walk in faith!  Another thing that he spoke on was Heaven & hell and a bit about revelation.  I loved this part because I feel like we make it so mystical and unreachable, which sometimes it can feel like that, but I believe that it doesn't have to seem so unknown... Jesus talks SO much about the Kingdom of Heaven in the Bible - we just have to read what he says!!  And one revelation that hit me really hard was how so much of our lives are based on what "feels" good.  And in reality, most of the time, it's not going to feel good.  Jesus died on the cross.  He was pierced. He was whipped. He was torn into pieces, literally.  It didn't feel good.  He even asked for the cup to be taken from Him if it was possible ... BUT he went on with "Not my will, but YOURS be done."  So many times I feel like I am not in the will of the Lord if things around me or inside of me don't feel good.  But it's not truth, that is me living from the outside in, instead... I desire with everything in me to start living from the inside out... From my spirit outside.  Not relying on my feelings to direct Gods voice inside of me... but rather for Gods voice inside of me to direct all of my outside emotions and feelings.  What a drastic change our lives would look like!
So after four wonderful days of Mark pouring revelation into us and really stirring us up for more of Jesus, we ended it all with a ministry night.  That is where I just returned from.  I felt a new freedom tonight, and a new peace, that I haven't felt in a long time.  It's so good.  It's something that I won't even try to explain because it's unexplainable... It's the presence of Jesus & it's a beautiful thing.  It was such a blessing to see people get touched by the Holy Spirit, to be filled with fire and to then go and pray for people right after to release over them what the Lord had given.  This is what it's all about.  Freedom. Love. Jesus. ALL of Jesus.  Not just a portion of what God has. But ALL that He has.  We can have it. We DO have it.

As this week ends I am so thankful.  I am thankful for community & for Jesus.  For worship & for songs.  I am thankful for spiritual mothers & fathers, for brothers & sisters.  I am thankful for the cross & the resurrection.  I am thankful that Jesus loves me so much and that He knew it was better for Him to leave & leave us the Holy Spirit than to stay.  I am thankful for His wisdom & revelation & understanding, and for hope & peace that cannot be understood.  I am thankful for my family back home, for River Life, I am thankful for the prayer room & for the cafe on base.  I am thankful that the Lord is healing my body and that one day we will all be fully restored and in perfection with the Trinity.  Oh... There is so much to be thankful for.  God is so good.  He is so faithful & loving.

I want to give you some verses to chew on.  They've been really sinking into my spirit lately, so I pray that the Lord will reveal even more to you!
1 Peter 1:3-4 -  His divine power has given us everything we need for a godly life through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness. Through these he has given us his very great and precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature, having escaped the corruption in the world caused by evil desires.
Proverbs 11:25 - A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed.

So here I am... it's the weekend and boy am I glad!!  Staffing is exhausting, but one of the most amazing things I have done in my life.  It is such a beautiful season and I cannot believe sometimes that the Lord is bringing me through it.  It totally breaks every ounce of doubt & unbelief in my heart.  He is faithful & loving & just & true and ALL of His promises are Yes and Amen! Woohoo!

Thank you for your prayers.  Thanking you for reading.  Thanking you for supporting this journey :).
I declare life & love into each one of you! And that the presence of Jesus would invade your heart right now.  Be filled with the power of the Holy Spirit, over taken by the reality of the Father.  Have a BLESSED weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment