Friday, April 15, 2011

God is so good!

Here we are, a week in, and I am already blown away by the love of the Father for these students.  I don't like calling them students, because they are really becoming friends to me.  I love my staff. They have become family to me in every way.  They are contending for my healing in such an active way. They are picking me up when I am too weak to walk.  They are walking with me to figure out what my body needs & can't have.  They've shown me so much love and acceptance and have really walked me through becoming free from so many bondage's.  Here I am leading a school of children of God becoming free, and the Lord is doing that exact thing inside of me.  It makes it all so much more of a family atmosphere when we get to experience the goodness of God and His jealous love over our hearts with each other. [And it totally erases any pride too!]  Some may be experiencing at different levels, in different ways, but regardless - any revelation of the Love of the Father over His children is still a revelation, and will still change every part of your life if you allow it to.
I am overwhelmed.  I have never felt more at home, more at peace, more in love with Jesus than I do right now.  Kona has become a home for my heart like no other.  I still have my home in North Carolina, and I always will.  But I truly believe that this is an extremely pivotal season of my life.  I have to choose God, because if I don't I am choosing the enemy.  And everything in me is breaking free from that pattern.  I am choosing life, I am choosing to walk into freedom, I am choosing to break off the religious spirit, I am choosing to reject insecurity & self hatred, I am choosing to love no matter what it feels like, I am choosing Jesus' heart for people no matter my own thoughts over them, I am choosing forgiveness, I am choosing purity & a life of integrity.  I truly believe this season is setting a platform for what the Lord is going to be doing for the rest of my life, in me & through me.
I serve a loving, faithful, compassionate, jealous, strong, warrior of a God.  And He desires me! He blows me away.  Each and every day I just cannot believe how lucky I am to be so loved :)

I will update more later but this is all I've got for now :) Be blessed!

1 comment:

  1. Another 'spur me on blog'...thanks Pal.
    I'm "choosing Jesus" right along with you.
    Think if everyone did...what a "Jesusville" we would live in!!
    I love you. <3

    ReplyDelete