Tuesday, June 28, 2011

One Day Away!!!

Well... in just a little over 24 hours I will be boarding a plane and headed to L.A. !!  I am super super excited, a little nervous, but more excited than anything.  I kind of don't know what to expect.  I've never done intentional ministry anywhere but 3rd world countries, and I've also never even been to California... So this is going to be quite interesting!! :)  God knows what He's doing and all I can do is put all of hope & trust in Him because time and time again He's proven Himself worthy!

Before we headed out I wanted to introduce you to my team more properly.  Enjoy this beautiful photos taken by my friend here, Josie Farrior.


 


















Individually:




Me ;) 
From: Cornelius, North Carolina
Age: 20



  Erin Crain
From: Washington
Age: 32




Nali Kim
From: Pennsylvania
Age: 20



Rami Son
From: Ecuador
Age: 28




Rosemary Cho
From:
Age: 17



Kellye Vetter: Co Leader :)
From: Oklahoma
Age: 21


Jamie Chang
From: Indiana
Age: 18



















See you on the road! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment